Friday, April 26, 2013

My apologies...

Sorry I've been such a slow blogger with you lately! ...Not my intention at all, but school and some recent medical issues have come up unfortunately....So I apologize and to make it up to you, Ill share a yummy dish that I made for lunch the other day! You will need chicken, 1 medium sweet potato and asparagus. For the chicken I used mrs. Dash fiesta lime, sea salt, pepper and lemon juice.
To marinate the chicken slice half of a lemon and drizzle juice over chicken, sprinkle pepper, sea salt and mrs. Dash fiesta lime (let marinate for about 30min) while chicken is marinating...boil a medium sweet potato for about 25-30min. Grill chicken over low-medium heat and cook some asparagus in the same pan with some minced garlic. When sweet potato is done...(test with a fork if it pierces through easily) slice in half and add a little butter (optional) and cinnamon enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment